Monday 23 September 2013

Track of the day

Lana Del Rey- Dark Paradise (demo)

Well i’m pretty sure we all know who this beauty is, Elizabeth Woolridge Grant also known as Lizzie Grant but most famous for being called Lana Del Rey. This vocalist mixes 60’s retro pop with haunting orchestral atmosphere sensual singing style which gave us such amazing and passionate songs like Born To Die, Summertime Sadness and Blue Jeans.

I’ve always loved Lana ever since i heard a demo of National Anthem and from then on I’ve been obsessed with her. This woman is a genius, her songs make me nostalgic for things I’ve never felt and her voice is a mixer of Elvis Presley and Nancy Sinatra but has a hint of hip hop twist.

Today my track of the day is her demo of dark paradise because it’s wonderful and a lot more lively but tragically romantic compared to the new updated album released version.

No comments:

Post a Comment