Friday 27 December 2013

Perfect way to end a sad day

Today is one of the hardest day of my life and always will be due to the fact my nan died 6 years ago on this date. However, I thought I'd get up and do something so I went shopping and picked up these lovely items (minus the tea).


First item is one of the most spoken about book this year, Alexa Chung's  scrap book like autobiography, 'It'. It's short and sweet and full of lovely thoughts and ideas from the model. I especially liked the part about the spice girls.

Second item is a top shop nail polish called 'Milkshake' and I love it and it suits basically every skin tone.

Third and last item is an amazing scented candle from urban outfitters called 'Prosecco'. The packaging is really cute and it smells so lovely, urban outfitters have really lovely smelling candles and if you get them now they are half price and last so long!

So that's my post for today and I hope all of you had a great Christmas and a happy new year! 


RIP Nan.

No comments:

Post a Comment