Wednesday 1 October 2014

1st of October playlist



I've always found something really fascinating with Halloween. I like the idea of dressing up as something different whether that be overly frighting or just something cute that you wouldn't normally wear. I love the horror, the old school films where teens are being chased with a chainsaw or a young girl is being possessed by a demon spirit (just throwing this out there, The Exorcist is the one horror movie in the entire world that scared me to death, I literally can't watch it without crying like a small child but yeah anyways back to films). I just really enjoy Halloween so I thought to get you in the mood for it, I'd make a playlist of songs that will make you scared, excited and want to get out your red lipstick and cover your face in talcum powder.

This Is Halloween (Music box version)- Danny Elfman
The Witch- The Sonics
(I've got) Nowhere to run- The More-Tishans
Love will tear us apart- Joy Division
Heads Will Roll- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I put a spell on you (Cover)- The Kills
Killer Queen- Queen
Psycho Killer- Talking Heads
Seven Wonders- Fleetwood Mac
Black Magic Woman- Fleetwood Mac
Glory and Gore- Lorde
Creep- Radiohead
House Of The Rising Sun- Lauren O'Connor
Special Death- Mirah
Seven Devils- Florence and The Machine
Scary Monsters and Super Creeps- David Bowie
She's a Zombie Now- The Meteors
Witchy Woman- Eagles
La La La song- James S Levine

I hope you all have a happy halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment