Friday 7 February 2014

Friday Playlist- A Week Before Valentines Day.



Hey everyone, so it's officially a week till valentines day and I decided to make a playlist for people in relationships, for people who are single or people like me who just want to listen to good music to either think about valentines day, forget it or if you're like me and just want to listen to good music.


1. Friday I'm In Love- The Cure
2. Still In Love- Cat Power
3. Love Will Tear Us Apart- Joy Division
4.  You're Not The One- Sky Ferreira
5. 5 Years Time- Noah And The Whale
6. Green Fuz- The Cramps
7.  I Love You- Spacemen 3
8. Cosmic Love- Florence And The Machine
9. I Will Follow You Into The Dark- Death Cab For Cutie
10.  Wouldn't It Be Nice- The Beach Boys
11. Girls Like Me- TV Girls
12. There She Goes- The La's
13. Here Comes Your Man- Pixies
14. I Put A Spell On You- The Kills
15. Drunk In Love- Beyonce
16.  Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
17.  That's The Way Boys Are- Best Coast
18. Other Girls- Eux Autres
19. Superstar- Sonic Youth
20. Happy Now- No Doubt
21. Since U Been Gone- Tokyo Police Club
22. I Want The One I Can't Have- The Smiths
23. Walking After You- Foo Fighters
24. You're Not Pretty But You Got it Goin' On- Band Of Skulls
25. Heart Of Glass- Blonde


And there we have it, if you want a valentines day playlist but also don't but want to listen to good music... listen to this playlist and I hope you liked it!

New post coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment