Friday 3 January 2014

Music Tag

HAPPY 2014 EVERYONE!

So this is my first 2014 blog post and I couldn't think of anything original so welcome to my music tag.

QUESTIONS: 

1. Favorite band/ musician of the moment
2. One band you always come back to
3. Favorite movie soundtrack
4. What is/are your favorite song(s) of all time?
5. Most embarrassing song on your itunes
6. Favorite concert you've attended
7. Most underrated musician in your opinion
8. Favorite quote or song lyric


1. At the moment i'm loving Lorde and her album 'Pure Heroine'. I have also have started re re re watching The OC and the soundtrack for that is genius and so well thought out, full of small bands with great voices and songs and listening to the soundtrack makes me want to move to America.


2. A band i've always come back to is possibly City and Colour,The Smiths, Eagles, Radiohead, Modest Mouse. I always listen to these bands but I do go through fazes of other bands and musicians but always return to these one especially because they remind me of different times of the year and points in my life.


3. Favourite movie soundtrack is probably a toss up between Adventureland, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and 13 Going On 30. All different and all fab.


4. I hate this question because I don't have any answer. I love so many different songs ranging from David Bowie to Swedish House Mafia. All my favourite songs are my favourite due to the fact they either bring back memories or because the lyrics mean or relate to me. 


5. I guess all my old 70s stuff, ABBA, The Spice Girls, Steps and the macarena. I have a great music taste.


6. TOMORROWLAND. It's a festival not a concert but TOMORROWLAND.


7. Dallas Green. The guy is an angel and sings like one. Not many people would have heard of of City and Colour but they are an amazing band who have some of the most greatest songs/lyrics ever. I love him so much, seeing him at Camden Roundhouse was one of my the best nights of my life. Honestly, I think I had a religious experience.... 


8. First one to come into my head is 'Take the pieces and build them skywards.'- Biffy Clyro, Machines. Mon the Biff.


So there we have it, my music tag. Done. Sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment