Sunday 27 October 2013

CHANGE. SIGN THIS PETITION.

So it's a typical Sunday for me, I'm scrolling through tumblr looking around at different pictures until I see one which makes me so mad that I feel I need to promote the disgusting nature of it.

 This is the picture of a halloween costume.
This halloween costume promotes eating disorders in a positive, fun, 'Lets go as skinny people for halloween way' when in fact anorexia is a life ruining disease.So the mental patient halloween outfit was wrong, the jimmy savile one was just fucked up but seriously there is an Anna Rexia one is taken it to a whole new level. Not that those costume weren't as bad as this one but at least they were taken down and removed, that's what needs to happen to this!

SIGN THIS PETITION TO GET IT REMOVE!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/halloweenparty13-com-stop-marketing-and-producing-anna-rexia-costume?share_id=HWSPZWmgHK&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/halloweenparty13-com-stop-marketing-and-producing-anna-rexia-costume?share_id=HWSPZWmgHK&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

I know this isn't like my normal posts but I feel it should be exposed, so share this and sign this petition!

No comments:

Post a Comment