Friday 4 October 2013

My top 4 songs of the week

Best Coast Official’s avatar 1. Best Coast- I Don't Know How.
Best Coast are one of the coolest bands out there, I've been a fan of them for a long time.Bethany Cosentino has described Best Coast’s forthcoming EP Fade Away as “kind of like if you took Crazy For You and The Only Place and created a baby out of them,” splitting the difference between the former’s lo-fi production and the latter’s hi-fi sheen. I'm generally so excited for this EP which comes out 22nd of October.

collar-and-hipbones:

♡
2. Lorde- Royals

I am OBSESSED with this girl. She is young, talented and relatable. This song is a hit and has a really fresh sound to it. I also like her deep voice because i can actually sing to her songs... in my deep voice.. yeah this singer is going to get bigger and bigger, i have a feeling that 2014 will be her year.

 3. Swim Deep- Honey
I've been missing Reading festival and summer and being free, warm and not waking up at 5 o clock in the morning so i've been listening to my summer song by the band i was most looking forward to seeing, Swim Deep. This band are really cool and are really great live, their performance was fab, only problem was the shitty crowd but even those boring hipster couldn't spoil the show for me.

 4. Arctic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know?
This is a great song to listen to on the train, full of sleepy people who are off to work. It's Presley meets indie rock, it's sultry and a track i've had on repeat for weeks now.



No comments:

Post a Comment